Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Days 22, 23 + 24

I'm just going to jump right into the workout wrap up for the last few days. 


Day 22
Cardio X 30 minute arc trainer + 2 mile walk

I was supposed to do Cardio X on day 22, but when I woke up, my knee's were so sore. This is starting to concern me a little. I couldn't even imagine doing all the kicks and the squat cross press (which is the most painful of all for my knees).  Instead, I went to the gym... I mean, why not? I pay $48 a month for the silly membership and I haven't been in weeks. haha. I did the arc trainer for 30 minutes and then went home. I should have done 45 but I didn't want to push it. Later in the day I went for a 2 mile walk out at pond meadow with Patrick and my mom.

Day 23
3 mile walk + ab ripper x

Yesterday I went out to do my walk during lunch and it was raining. I waited a half hour, and checked again and it was fine. So I ripped through my walk at my best pace.


I had planned on doing ab ripper x after Patrick went to bed. Without getting into it, because that's not what this blog is for, I was in a really awful mood... stress + concern + mild depression = me taking the evening off from working out and instead watching Desperate Housewives. That leaves me with 1 Cardio X and 1 Ab Ripper X to make up for. Tonight is Cardio X and although my knees don't feel great, I will get through it so I don't fall further behind.

Day 24
Cardio X


Done! Tired, hurty knee but so happy to mark it off the calendar.

Now sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment