Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 19
Rest Day - Day 7 Workout (makeup)
Time: 26 minutes (ish- I didn't stop my timer right away because I forgot)
Calories: 1,985 * 1 Pepsi

Food first this time. Yesterday for lunch I had a buffalo chicken salad. Since I didn't make it myself, or know exactly how it was prepared, so I based my calories as worst case scenario. I can't imagine that there were as many calories in that salad as I tracked for, but I don't want to under count. To be more specific, I marked 990 calories for the salad. haha. Well, in my fitness pal there were entries for all kinds of buffalo chicken salads... This one had the highest calorie count, so I selected that one. Chances are it was more like 600 calories, but I wanted to be on the safe side.

Last night after dinner cleanup and Patrick's bedtime I had to make the decision to work out. I said all day that I wasn't going to use my rest day. I laced up my sneakers and got down to business. I did my Day 7 Workout (lots of jumping rope, pushups, burpees & squats).

My body was exhausted by the end of it. It was a lot to do the Spartan 300 and Day 7 workout back to back. My knees have been bothering me for a while now, and I definitely felt sore after finishing last night. I've been taking Osteo BiFlex for the past 4-5 days, and I hope to start feeling the benefit of that by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment