Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 10 Part 2: Cardio X
Calories: 1,670

It's a good thing I got in a bonus walk yesterday. I got home late for work, had to handle dinner, and then Patrick came with me shopping for some provisions for Mat and my camping trip this weekend. I got home at almost 9pm. Got Patrick settled and ready for bed by 9:30. At 9:45 I had to completely FORCE myself to get changed and pop in Cardio X.

I did the workout, but as I was already tired before starting, I didn't do very good. I did get through it though, so I should focus on that success. I am glad I did that walk though, so I hope that makes up for my less than stellar cardio x'ing.

Today I'm feeling really tired. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Tonight is the Spartan 300 workout. I need to change my mindset at some point today because I know that workout is going to crush me if I have a bad attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment