Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 9!
Calories: 1,463 - although I do plan on having some fruitcup when I finally sit down.
Exercise: 3 mile walk / ab ripper x + bonus

Since I wasn't able to walk during my lunch break, I did it right when I got home. I put together a little snack for Patrick, and brought him with me in the stroller. My pace was a little slower than I did last week, but I was pushing the carriage,so that makes sense. I'm using this great app - Map My Walk. And it's FREE! Anyways, I took two screen shots... The first I snapped when I went just past my 3 mile target so I can keep that for reference purposes, and the second screen shot is when we got home. Pay no attention to the current pace on the second screen shot as I was currently standing still. :)



I know I walked a really strange route, but I had no idea what 3 miles would be in my neighborhood, so we just found our way around a little bit, adding a little more distance when necessary.

Ab ripper x I did shortly after Patrick went to bed. I still struggled with this one, but I think I did a better job of modifying the workouts to be something I could do. All in all, I finished out the day and feel comfortable x'ing it off the calendar.

BONUS: 10 sets of pushups in descending order (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1), 30 tricep dips
On nights that feel light, for instance the walk/ab ripper x night, I'm going to start working in some bonus exercises. They don't take long, and after doing the Spartan + Day 7 workout, I know I have lots of area's that can use work!

No comments:

Post a Comment