Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 2 - check!
Exercise
3 mile fast paced walk / ab ripper x
Carroll said it was okay to split up this work out, so I opted to do my 3 mile walk during my lunch break and saved the ab ripper x for after I put Patrick to bed. I work in a wicked nice [wealthy] neighborhood, so it's a really pleasant place to stroll.

It's like freaking Wysteria Lane, eh? Huge mansions, beautiful landscaping... Yeah- I'll be doing that shit again. :)


It was pretty warm. I ended up a hot/sweaty mess- but happy!


ab ripper x is a dirty whore jerk.

I laid out my yoga mat, poured myself a nice tall glass of water, grabbed a towel, and popped in the dvd. That shit is HARD. It's only 12 minutes, but it's 349 exercises, some of which I was not able to do. During the parts I physically couldn't do, I did a modified version, or just started doing leg lifts... whatever I could think to keep it going and complete the workout using my abs. My main focus right now is to stay positive. Remind myself that it's okay that I couldn't do those workouts, because if I keep moving - I will be able to soon.

Food
kashi cereal bar
homemade chili
1 slice whole wheat toast w/ 1 tablespoon peanut butter
dry tuna
3 cups blueberries (not in one sitting)
4 large cherry tomatoes (about 1.5 cups)
haddock breaded with lemon and ligh breadcrumbs (1/2 fillet)
watermelon (about 3-4 cups)

Total Calories: 1,714




No comments:

Post a Comment