Monday, June 25, 2012

193.8

I'll post my weight progression each week if I remember. I'm down a couple pounds from the original weigh in. At the beginning of last week I was doing pretty awesome exercising and eating right... The last few days have been a challenge.

I must be doing something though. Not a day has gone by where I haven't felt extremely sore in one spot or another on my body. Last Monday I donated blood. Each workout since has been more difficult then it should be, but by now my body should be restored fully.

I'm not sure what today's physical activity will be. After work one of my dogs has a vet appointment. Once I get home from there it will be around 8pm I'm guessing. I need to make sure that before I sit down on the couch, I do something. Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment