Sunday, June 17, 2012

Carroll is formulating a workout plan for me to start July 1st. In the meantime, I'm going to blog about whatever workout I get in for the day. 

Goal #1 Between now and July 1st, do something physical every single day. Even if that means just getting out for a walk, or standing up and doing some squats while watching a show. I know when I see what type of workout regimen Carroll has planned, I'll likely need 1 day of nothing, but for now... everyday works. 

Morning workout

30 pushups - 3 sets of 10
50 leg lifts - 5 sets of 10
45 squats - 3 sets of 15 

Mathieu is at bike week in Laconia. If he gets home early enough I'll get out for a run. I really need a jogging stroller so I can just take Patrick with me. If Mats not going to be home until late, then I will just get out for a walk with Patrick. 

Yesterday's healthy choices. Patrick and I took a walk to the supermarket instead of getting in the car. I was picking up meat and veggies for chili. Instead of buying hamburger, I got ground turkey. Can I be honest? Not really a fan. Next time maybe I'll just use half the amount of hamburger or even try meatless (gasp!) I only had 1 Pepsi. Today I plan to have zero.

I'll be back later to blog the rest of my homework. I'll probably be posting a lot in the beginning to help keep myself on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment