Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alright Mother F'er, it's gut check time. 

Weight: 197.2

This was particularly disturbing as the last time I weighed myself, sometime in April, the scale was giving me a more palatable 186. If the scale didn't just re-affirm my commitment, then nothing will. Numbers don't lie, and all that skipping workouts and eating shitty food is bringing me nauseatingly close to that evil 200 number. A number that when I dropped below back in February I said I would never see again. Anyways, moving on.

Measurements

Thighs: R 26" / L 26.5"
Butt: 43"
Hips: 45"
Belly: 44"
Waist: 39"
Chest: 43"
Biceps: R 14" / L 13"

Pictures? Oh yeah, the pictures. My best friend of over 13 years came over yesterday to help me take my photos. Was my husband home? Yup. Would he have taken them for me? Absolutely. In fact, I'm pretty sure I hurt his feelings by having Sherry drive over to do them. He has never given me reason to feel embarrassed about how I look. He's loved me through thin to pregnancy and everything in between, but there was something about standing there, in shorts too small for me, feeling the shame of where I let myself get... I just couldn't let him see me like that. That might sound completely absurd, but fuck you. haha

Have I stalled enough yet? Okay fine, here they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment