Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Remember that time...

Oh yah, remember that time last summer when I swore it was going to be the last time I battled with my weight? Well, I fucking failed again and gained it all back -- in 6 months.

I'm not here making any grand proclamations, I'm just taking 1 day at a time and trying my best to make better choices. I want to be thinner. I want to be healthier. I want to be a positive example for my son. I want to be more attractive to my husband. I want I want I want.

I looked into the "Smallest Winner" competition at my gym (YMCA). Well, it costs $480. $480 that I don't have. So I started brainstorming... HOW can I get myself motivated? I'm competitive as all hell, so I needed someone to challenge me. I talked with Sherry and Emma. Gauged their interest in a little friendly competition. Why not have our own Biggest Loser Challenge? They were in, and we were all able to rally some other women to get on board. A $50 buy in, two month competition to see who can lose the highest % of weight. There is $650 in the pot.We're two weeks in and I'm doing really well. If my past has taught me anything, it's that I can really kick ass for a few weeks before I lose steam. I'm not going to over analyze this whole challenge, I'm just going to ride the wave. Put my faith in my strength of will, and pray like hell that I can get this done this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment